Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Nicaragua Wins


After two years I still plan meetings knowing that I'll be the only one to show up. I convince myself that it'll be different this time. I cancel weekend trips, I leave friends' houses early, I Inconvenience myself to plan an agenda, to show up on time, to wait an extra fifteen minutes after waiting for thirty. You think I'd learn, but I haven't. No one shows up and I take another punch in the face. I lose. Nicaragua wins.

In this video, I'm the cheerleader and Nicaragua is the basketball.
In this video, I'm the unsuspecting spectator and Nicaragua is the sprinter.
In this video, I'm the McDonald's customer and Nicaragua is Ronald McDonald.

Nicaragua-1,000,103 vs. David-2

1 comment:

  1. I hope you have a 52" HDTV to watch March Madness on. Wait, you don't? Oooops. Keep on keepin' on buddy! You're almost done and my apartment in Chicago has a wall-mounted LCD and Tennis Courts. I will see if the condo association would like to use your expertise in horseshoe-pit tending for the summer.

    ReplyDelete